Want a higher asking price?
Real-estate listings that use photographs taken by the higher-end SLR cameras tend to do better, according to a new analysis done by Redfin Corp., a Seattle-based brokerage. Not surprisingly, listings with better photos command higher asking prices: At the closing table, listings with nicer photos gain anywhere between $934 and $116,076 as measured by the difference between asking and final price-over listings using photos from point-and-click cameras. We combine SLR camera photographs with a floor plan to provide you with the ultimate presence on the web.
Frustrated by how long it takes to sell a home these days?
- Are clients asking you for more action on their properties?
- Are you embracing the internet to help sell your listings?
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed with all the details of listing a home?
Well, we've got good news for you. It doesn't have to be that way. Believe it or not, we know a number of agents who, even in this market, are doing incredibly well. Why? Because they've discovered a marketing partner with a proprietary technology who's helping them acquire and showcase their listings so that they attract more high potential buyers in a shorter span of time.
We recently surveyed our frequent customers and found out that their average days on market is just 40 days. Think about that. Our customers found that, on average, they were selling their listing 64 days faster than the average of the rest of the realtors in our region.
If this sounds economically interesting to you, Contact us as soon as possible so you can join that group of real estate professionals who showcase and sell their listings faster.
View our Sales Products page to see what we have to offer.
According to the National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, 87% of all homebuyers used the Internet as an information source.
We have made some exciting changes!
- Due to popular demand, Mouse On House is now offering a Photo Tour in addition to the Virtual Floor Plan Tour that you know and love! With the Photo Tour, you will get the same professional quality photographs that you see with the Virtual Floor Plan Tour. We realize that in certain situations you may want just photographs when showcasing a listing, and we can help! The Photo Tour has your choice of twenty or thirty photographs to meet your needs. You can take advantage of our professional and reliable photographers, as well as Mouse On House's exemplary customer service. Learn more about our Photo Tours.
- Mouse On House Introduces What You've Been Waiting For ... Printing! You Asked - We Answered! We're now the One Stop Shop you've been waiting for. You can obtain both the Virtual Tours and the print pieces you need to sell your listings faster! Learn more about our Printing.
- We have also restructured our 5 year old pricing structure on the Virtual Floor Plan Tours to accommodate smaller listings and minimize excess square footage charges on larger properties.
When you talk, we listen! Just contact us to schedule your appointment!
Consider Mouse On House Your Sales Partner
It may be understood that the key to buying real estate is "location, location, location" - but helping buyers match their needs to a property is another important challenge that must be overcome before you can make a sale. That's where a Mouse On House "Virtual Floor Plan Tour" can make an invaluable difference - the sooner you can provide a buyer an opportunity to see a property, the sooner they can begin to imagine how they might live in it. And, you can capitalize on their excitement.
Create a Great First Impression
How Well Does Mouse On House Work?
*NDP Group, Sept 2000 **REALTOR.com® internal logs, July 2001
You can do that with Mouse On House, because we provide your buyers and sellers with an interactive sales tool that not only helps them envision a house, but also helps them make an emotional connection to it. When you add our proven services to your marketing plan, you will be gaining a professional team member that makes your job easier, simply by supporting your sales efforts. Using Mouse On House exposes your properties to a wider audience than your traditional advertising efforts may be able to reach. We also showcase your properties with 24/7 accessibility, providing potential buyers with an easy-to-use online opportunity that they can use on their own terms.
You Will Look as Good as Your Properties
Our sophisticated design will make you look like a technology expert - just by adding a Mouse On House property link to your listing. You don't even have to be the savviest Web user to put us to work for you, because our "Virtual Floor Plan Tour" provides an instantly engaging, intuitive experience.
Plus, you'll be saving your potential buyers a lot of time in their search for a new home because, unlike all the wait time involved in viewing a traditional 360-degree spin virtual tour, Mouse On House provides an "Insta-Load" experience that enables users to take a self-guided home tour online at their own pace. This allows buyers to spend their time productively, instantaneously viewing a home rather than waiting on the 360-degree tour to download. All of which ultimately adds up to more on-site home touring traffic, and a faster sale because your buyers will have received all the information they need to make an informed buying decision - from the size and location of rooms, to square footage and more.
| Top 10 things buyers want to know about a home.|
How do we measure up?
|1||Location and neighborhood||Google Maps & Satellite|
|2||Price or price range||Provided on the Info page via MLS link|
|3||Appearance/Pictures||Pictures of every room|
|4||Layout or floor plan||Floor plan provided for every floor|
|5||Total number of rooms||Absolutely|
|6||Number of bedrooms and bathrooms||Pictures of every room|
|7||Size of lot and square footage of house||Square feet of each level & dimensions|
|8||Details about the community||Pictures of the community included|
|9||Amenities and features||Provided on the Info page|
|10||Phone number for more information||Custom branding embedded in the tour|
Contact us today to put us to work for you.